Sunday 11 May 2014

Foundation in Science..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim...

Alhamdulillah, I've done with the first week of Foundation in Science classes.. Hmm for sure, the classes are begin to compact, and the syllabus are getting tougher too. Even though major of the topics that I will learn are the topics which I had learnt already before in high school, but I can't deny that my brain are getting a bit 'rusty'. That is why I felt a bit regret for leaving all my books at my previous school after the SPM, (not including the reference books which I had given to my juniors as I hope it can be my 'saham akhirat', insya-Allah). Hmm well its ok, I'll buy new books then. 

Sometimes I felt a bit 'annoyed' with people who keep talking about the higher requirement that is needed to further in pharmacy degree. I know that they are trying to motivate us (who will take pharmacy degree) to work harder, but if you keep on talking, it will become annoying OK. -_-
Fortunately, my best friend told me that the higher the requirement, the higher the quality of a person. So, insya-Allah, I'll try my best to achieve the target needed to become a successful pharmacist one day, so that I can contribute something to the ummah.

By the way, one thing that sometimes makes me worried is the independent study that I need to apply in here, especially when writing the lab report. NO GRAMMAR ERROR, NO PLAGIARISM, and I wonder how am I going to get through it?! Besides, we really need to make an early reading on the topics that we are going to learn as I think the lecture notes or practical manual are not enough to get the full understanding about the topics (even the lecturer said so). So that is why I really need to have my own reference books. Imagine 120++ students going to borrow the same books from the library, I am guarantee that the books are not enough. Furthermore, from the timetable that I had received, there will be two classes that will undergo time clash, and I hope this matter will be settled by tomorrow.  -_-" Hope Allah ease me and my friends' study in here. 

#gettingbusier #fastlectures





No comments: