Sunday 20 April 2014

Terrifying Experience.

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim…

Now, it’s already 2.13 a.m, and I am writing in the train, heading to my beloved home town in Alor Setar.. The journey from Kuala Lumpur to Alor Setar by train is approximately about eight to nine hours, or longer I think.. Huaa..I seriously can’t sleep in this 2nd class seat, it’s too noisy and the lights are on. Next time, whenever I’m going to travel by train, I’ll take the bed for sure. Hmm,  I think I have to sit in this train for about five hours more, and because of I can’t sleep, I take this chance to write..  Yeah I know it has been quite a long time I didn’t write a new entry (did I?) Haha.. and you wonder why? Perhaps I’m too busy doing nothing, (which means I’m lazy to write la.. =p) Oh yeah, actually this is my first time experience taking a train. I was excited at first, but now….hehe..I’ve returned to the ordinary me. ^^

To be honest, I am very grateful because this time, I go back home to Alor Setar not by myself, but accompanied by my colleagues.. Actually, I don’t know whether I still have the guts to travel alone after this due to the terrifying incident happened last week.. =(

Ok, that is what I’m going to write about in this early morning, the terrifying incident.

Last Friday, on 11th April, there was a girl, who planned to go to KLCC to celebrate her best friend’s birthday. They planned to go to Petrosains. So, she took the 9.15 a.m bus from campus to KTM. Luckily, her other friends took the same bus too, but they were heading to different places from the KTM. As they arrived at the KTM, they waited at the platform as usual, whilst chit-chatting to each other. During that time, she actually had realised that they had been stared by a stranger who stood in front of them, but she tried to ignore his action. When the train had arrived, they stood up and rushed towards the nearest door. Out of the blue, that strange man came towards her and started to 'be nice' to her. She felt very scared so she held her friend’s arm tightly. He started to talk nonsense to her. Luckily, her friend pulled her arm and asked her to run as they wanted to enter the Lady’s Coach, which located a bit further from the door that they first wanted to enter.

Her friends were in confusion to see her pale face, so she told them about the terrifying incident.  She felt relieved as they had entered the Lady’s Coach and had separated with the strange psychotic man. However, to her astonishment, she saw the same man was standing near them, between the Mix Coach and the Lady’s Coach. She was in great shock as she can’t believe that the man tried to find them and walked from the first coach to the Lady’s Coach (because as far as she knew, the distance from the first coach to the Lady’s Coach was quite far). She told her friends about the man’s existence. Her friends were also in great shock. They tried to coax her by asking her to think positively, like perhaps she had dropped something and he wanted to give it back to her, or perhaps he was her parents’ friend etc. But she couldn’t think or accept any other logic reasons at all. So, they brainstorming and came out with a strategy, which was to pretend as if they were going to go out from the train at the next station.

When the train stopped at the next station, they quickly walk towards the crowd who were going to go out, but instead of going out, they walked straight to the other Lady’s Coach, farther from their former place. Meanwhile, she kept praying hard for Allah’s help and protection. Luckily, after the train had moved away from the station, they did not see the man anymore.

Till now, she still prays to Allah so that she would not see that man anymore, forever. 

The Ibrah (lessons) that I get from the incident were: -
  • Every time we go out from house, (to travel etc), we have to pray for Allah's protection and Tawakkaltua'lallah..
  • No matter where and when, we HAVE to REMEMBER ALLAH.
  • Allah is the only BEST PROTECTOR, trust Him no matter what.
  • Covering the 'AURAT' will not guarantee that bad people would not disturb you. It's all back to the 'niat' (intention), is it really for covering the 'aurat' or just to look pretty? 
  • Allah will give His servants test and tribulations to pull His servants back to Him. Allahu Rabbi. :')  
Here are a few good du'a to recite when we need Allah's protection :-

1. Ayat Al-Kursi


اللَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ الْحَيُّ الْقَيُّومُ لاَ تَأْخُذُهُ سِنَةٌ وَلاَ نَوْمٌ لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَشْفَعُ عِنْدَهُ إِلاَّ بِإِذْنِهِ يَعْلَمُ مَا بَيْنَ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَمَا خَلْفَهُمْ وَلاَ يُحِيطُونَ بِشَيْءٍ مِنْ عِلْمِهِ إِلاَّ بِمَا شَاءَ وَسِعَ كُرْسِيُّهُ السَّمَاو ;َاتِ وَالأَرْضَ وَلاَ يَئُودُهُ حِفْظُهُمَا وَهُوَ الْعَلِيُّ الْعَظِيمُ


"There is no god but He,The Living, the Everlasting, Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep, To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth. Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave? He knows what lies before them and what is after them, 
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills. His throne comprises the heavens and the earth, The preserving of them fatigues Him not, And He is the All-High, All-Glorious." 

 [Surat al-Baqarah : 255] 
2. Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq, An-Nas (3 Qul)







http://quran2hadith.wordpress.com/



p/s : I only have the chance to post this entry today due to the problem with internet connection.. :) 


No comments: