Sunday 23 March 2014

Just Be Grateful..~

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Alhamdulillah, the date of 20th March 2014, where all the SPM 2013 candidates afraid of, had already passed.. For me, this meaningful date had carved such great, wonderful, yet sad moments in my entire life.
I was, and still am, grateful to Allah the Almighty, The Most Gracious and Merciful, for giving me a chance to achieve good results in SPM, and had ease my journey to university life. Alhamdulillah.. =)
Nevertheless, I was sad and guilty towards all the teachers for what had happened.. I am really really sorry to the teachers and all of my friends if I did not help much in the past two years. I believe, there must be something, a reason or wisdom, for everything that had happened. And I also believe that my friends and I, and even the teachers too, had tried our best during the SPM. But, 'kun faya kun'.

"Allah Pencipta langit dan bumi, dan bila Dia berkehendak (untuk menciptakan) sesuatu, maka (cukuplah) Dia hanya mengatakan kepadanya : Jadilah, lalu jadilah ia“. 
[2:117] 

"Allah, The Originator of the heavens and the earth. When He decrees a matter, He only says to it : Be!- and it is."
[2:117]

Things had happened. Now, we need to take lessons or Ibrah from it and accept or Redha, even though it is painful to be accepted. 

Despite the sad moment, I am also very grateful that Allah had gave me a chance, a miracle perhaps, and a wonderful amazing fantastic miraculous blessed moment to me and my loved ones. I still feel like it was a dream, a sweet dream ever, as our dreams did actually come true. Allah knows Best, and He is The Best Planner. =)
I had a wonderful amazing fantastic miraculous blessed moment with all of my friends, a time where I hope, can happen again in the future. EE Burger, Cenang Mall, Cenang Beach, Dataran Helang, Penarak, all of these best places, were the witnesses of my strong bond and relationship with my friends, which will remain in my heart, my soul, and my mind, forever.  



p/s : most of the pictures are not upload yet from my friends' camera..huhu..

No comments: