Thursday 8 August 2013

That Principle...

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..

Alhamdulillah, today is the first of Syawal, and I'm celebrating Aidilfitri with my beloved family at my home sweet home.. I am so grateful because in Aidilfitri this year, all my family members can gather in the first of Syawal..and the most happy event was when we taking picture of the whole family.. The picture was perfect! And the best thing is, all the family members of my father's also gather at my grandma's house, and we were taking pictures of the big family! So happy! It is an event that is rarely happen during raya because it's quite hard to gather all the family members at one time.. =D Alhamdulillah.. 

Ok, back to the main topic, That Principle..
I believe everyone has their own principle in life right? So do I. My principle for the time being is - 
Love is nothing, 
Study is something, 
Success is everything.
But, unfortunately, my spirit was not strong enough. I forgot about that principle that I hold too all this while. At last, in the age of 17, I failed to hold to that principle.. I don't realise it until one day, a good friend of mine  advise me about it.. Hmm..what can I do now? There's no use to cry over a spilt milk... =(

Another thing is, yes indeed, Allah says in Surah An-Nur, verse (24:26)
 ".....Good women are for good men, and good men for good women....."

So....when I think back, I am not a good person. To compare me and 'you', I feel so little and low.. So, Dear 'You', I believe there's other good girl for you.. Even though my tears keep falling down whenever I think of you, but I am confidence with my decision.. Sorry for everything.. :')  


No comments: