Monday 2 January 2012

The End of Everything..

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim..
Hai semua.. Hurm.. Today is a bit gloomy lah.. Gloomy on me and also the weather.. Well, as you see, today's post is about 'the end of everything'. So, what's gonna end?

1. 2011 had already ended..Now, Welcome 2012! Hmm..I'm really3 sad to leave 2011 because there's a lot of memories in it.. Mostly the sweet one.. Even though 2011 is a tough and busy year because of the PMR examination, but still, I think 2012 is gonna be tougher and busier than 2011.. Being an upper form level student a.k.a Form 4, will have to face a lot of new things.. Bio, Physics, Chemist, and others which is totally different from lower form syllabus..I'm scared..=( Am I gonna make it?? My second Idol told me to not be afraid because challenges are good for us.. It'll make us a better person.. Insya-Allah. I'll try to do my best.. BTW, he is my source of spirit in Trans.. Whenever I feel down, if I look at his face, I'll gain my spirit again! ^_^ But, for 2012 and 2013, he'll not be in Trans anymore.. I can't do anything because he is growing older and he has his own path in achieving his dream.. So, I'll just can pray for the best to him and hoping he will never forget me..

2. Tomorrow is the end of my FREEDOM! No more over sleeping, no more eating whenever I want, no more relaxing and no more EVERYTHING lah.. :'( It's the start of my new journey of becoming a F4 student.. So sad leaving this Year-End School Holiday, which is NO HOMEWORKS are given.. Furthermore, even though I feel boring doing nothing in this holidays but I'm still grateful because there's some friends who willing to cheer my day.. It's so out of the blue that some people, who I never talk to before in Trans, willing to chat with me on FB.. Haha.. [touched].. Well, thanks a lot to them..<3

3. The most sad thing is that I have to leave my parents! Hukhuk.. T_T.. They are my first supporter and protector.. Hmm.. Never mind.. Besides, I'm getting older too.. I have to be more independent! Till when I need to count on them?? Enough of burden them! Yeah! Go Mirror! ;)

I think that's all for today.. And maybe I will not post for about 1 month.. =( Busy of being a student..hehe..
Ok..Tata.. (^_^)

No comments: